Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer who feels at home around both service design and user interfaces? Would you like to work on challenging projects in a good company?
Read more and contact us – we want to know more about you!
Taiste builds digital products by combining deep technology understanding and top-notch user experience. We work on versatile projects, the results of which are used in both consumer and professional contexts. Our company was founded in 2009 and currently consists of 37 people.
We offer an open and equal working environment that offers both freedom and responsibility and supports everyone in their personal goals, too. You get to work on interesting projects with modern technologies – with some of the top talent in their respective fields.
The work is mostly done in our offices in Turku and Helsinki – but we're also free to choose remote work whenever possible.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from the description below:
- You're ready to take lead responsibility within projects and like to communicate with the clients.
- You're a skilled and independent design professional with the ability to contribute meaningfully to both client work and the Taiste team.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a designer role within the field.
- As a designer, you can offer significant value to a digital project in all its phases, from an idea to release and further development.
- You are somewhat familiar with several UI software. Even if you're not, say, a seasoned pro at using Figma just yet, you feel that learning new tools is an important aspect of your work.
- You are an excellent visual designer with a strong understanding of digital user experiences and UI design.
- You work well with Software Developers. You're interested in combining your design expertise with their work.
We also consider the following traits beneficial:
- Experience of Design Systems in theory and practice
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
What we offer
Cozy offices, flexibility and freedom
Our inspiring offices are located at the heart of Helsinki and in lively and unique Turku.
As a part of our team, you are free to work in both of them – or remotely when you feel like it.
Our teams are self-organising units with flexible roles. New perspectives offer a chance to tailor your unique career path.
There’s power in community
Our work environment is respectful, fun and inclusive – this is due to our people who we're proud to be colleagues with.
We organise both work-related and extra-curricular activities all the time. These range from workshops and sports all the way to board game and video game nights. Do you have an idea for something you'd like to see? Let’s make it happen together!
We've got your back
We make sure you always get to work with up-to-date equipment and software, tailored to your needs. Starting work at Taiste is quick and stress-free. We'll guide you through the first months with our mentor buddy system.
Of course, well-being is more than just a shiny new Macbook – regular growth discussions, sports benefits and healthcare are also part of the deal.
Tiina ViljakainenUX Designer
At Taiste, you get to do interesting projects and enjoy a great deal of personal freedom. The quality of the work is always important. We emphasize proactivity and common passion for what we do.
Sami KähkönenUX Designer
Here, the cliché about freedom and responsibility actually holds true. As an employee, you get to be very independent, and yet most of the time you spend working collaboratively with your colleagues in our own offices. Moreover, your input matters in terms of which projects you want to be involved with.
Did we spark your interest?
Take the chance and tell us about yourself – send us an application via the button below.
When the right candidate is found, the work can begin straight away. So what are you waiting for? Let's create a better digital future and an awesome place to work together!