Who we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our Turku team.
You are a professional in user experience, equipped with a proactive attitude and proficiency in working together with both your team and customers.
At Taiste, we create successful digital services by combining high-quality customer insight, UX design and technology expertise.
We value your opinions and offer you work on meaningful projects. We won't send you to work at clients' premises for long periods of time; we want to see you in our own office so you can collaborate with your colleagues. We care about our people and seek to work with people who care about what they do.
We pay a competitive salary with the usual perks: tools of your choice, customisable sports benefits and the possibility to join the various Taiste clubs and events. Our beautiful Turku office is located in the heart of the city centre. When convenient, you can also work remotely or at our Helsinki office.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from the description below:
- You are a competent and independent design professional who can make significant contributions to both client work and our Taiste team.
- You have at least a few years of experience in a reasonably senior role at a digital/marketing agency or a startup.
- You are ready to take wide leading responsibility within projects and are happy to communicate with the customers.
- As a designer, you know how to bring significant value to a digital project in all its phases, from idea to release, further development and beyond.
- You are a skilled user of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch. Additionally, you might also have familiarity with prototyping tools.
- You are a very good visual designer with a solid understanding of UX and UI design.
- You understand the elements that go into building visually appealing experiences and brands.
What we offer
Meaningful projects in a flexible environment
You get to build interesting, demanding and meaningful projects with other talented people – at the best spots of two cool cities, while enjoying a reasonable salary and always-up-to-date tools and software. You can work flexibly at our offices in either Turku or Helsinki - or remotely, if that's your thing.
Benefits that are actually beneficial
We make sure you always get to work with up-to-date equipment and software, tailored to your needs.
Besides the usual health, phone and sports benefits, we also support activities are of real value to our team members. Whether this means studying, new gadgets, or sponsoring your after-work comic book club, we’ve got your back.
Great work–life balance
We are big believers in making our time off-work inspiring and fun as well. All kinds of voluntary activities for all tastes are frequently organised by our colleagues: game and movie nights, sports and workshops – you name it.
Head over to our blog to read more of our thoughts on working culture.
Tiina ViljakainenUX Designer"
At Taiste, you get to do interesting projects and enjoy a great deal of personal freedom. The quality of the work is always important. We emphasize proactivity and common passion for what we do.
Sami KähkönenUX Designer"
Here, the cliché about freedom and responsibility actually holds true. As an employee, you get to be very independent, and yet most of the time you spend working collaboratively with your colleagues in our own offices. Moreover, your input matters in terms of which projects you want to be involved with.
Did we spark your interest?
Take the chance and tell us about yourself – send us an application via the button below.
When the right candidate is found, the work can begin straight away. So what are you waiting for? Let's create a better digital future and an awesome place to work together!