Who we're looking for
We are looking for an ambitious Back End Developer to join us in building the world's best digital services.
The things we value the most are an analytical mindset and open-minded attitude, potential and your unique way of looking at the world – regardless of your age, gender or text editor.
We strive to create an equal and open environment, that offers both responsibility and great personal freedom, while supporting everyone involved in their personal goals as well.
In order to apply for this position, we hope you recognise yourself from the description below:
- You have experience in back-end technologies, especially Python and Clojure.
- You possess a clear understanding of various programming paradigms as well as their upsides and downsides.
- You have the determination to polish services by iterating them together with the rest of the team and the client.
- You are able to justify your choices and know how to document them in a clear and understandable manner.
- You always seek to update your skills via new tools and working methods.
- You may choose to join either our Helsinki or Turku team, whichever suits you best. The job requires occasional travel between the two cities.
- Working as a part of a team in an open office type of setting is your thing.
What we offer
Meaningful projects in a flexible environment
You get to build interesting, demanding and meaningful projects with other talented people – at the best spots of two cool cities, while enjoying a competitive salary and always-up-to-date tools and software. You can work flexibly at our offices in either Turku or Helsinki - or remotely, if that's your thing.
Benefits that are actually beneficial
We make sure you always get to work with up-to-date equipment and software, tailored to your needs.
Besides the usual health, phone and sports benefits, we also support activities are of real value to our team members. Whether this means studying, new gadgets, or sponsoring your after-work comic book club, we’ve got your back.
Great work–life balance
We are big believers in making our time off-work inspiring and fun as well. All kinds of voluntary activities for all tastes are frequently organised by our colleagues: game and movie nights, sports and workshops – you name it.
Head over to our blog to read more of our thoughts on working culture.
Jarkko LaihoSoftware Developer"
At Taiste, you'll actually get to influence technology selections and practices. Being active and taking initiative is rewarded. The people here care about the their work, and it shows in the results.
Tiina ViljakainenUX Designer"
At Taiste, you get to do interesting projects and enjoy a great deal of personal freedom. The quality of the work is always important. We emphasize self-direction and common passion for what we do.
Harri KaasalainenSoftware Developer"
The people here are genuinely excited about their craft and aim for high quality. The projects are varied, and the problems we get to solve are often new and unusual. The atmosphere here is built around openness, excitement and mutual respect.
Ossi VäreSoftware Developer"
'); DROP TABLE EmployeeTestimonies; --
Did we spark your interest?
Take the chance and tell us about yourself – send an application paired with your work examples to: email@example.com.
When the right candidate is found, the work can begin straight away. So what are you waiting for? Let's create a better digital future and an awesome place to work together!